Camping in Bhutan means being close to the nature and snowy peaks and also being comfortable, warm and cosy at the same time. We have expert team to achieve this! See our range of trekking tours or culture & trek combinations where you can experience their care!
- Sleeping in spacious A-shape tents of proven MK5 design
- Foam sleeping mats are provided
- Boiled spring water provided for drinking
- Sleeping bags can be provided upon request, although bringing own sleeping bag is highly recommended.
- Heater in dining on extra request can be arranged
General camping & trekking arrangements
- Dining tent with camping chairs and tables
- Snacks, tea, coffee and hot water provided in dining tent
- Three tasty meals a day
- Special diets can be arranged upon request
- Bowl of hot water for washing each morning