Birdwatching in Bhutan, 14 days
- Various habitats from alpine above 3500 meters, medium hill to lowest subtropical around 200 meters.
- Possible to see Ibisbill, Beautiful Nuthatch, Black Necked Crane, White Bellied Heron, Yellow-rumped Honeyguide, Rufous Necked Hornbill and others.
- Expert birdwatching guide with detailed knowledge of spots
- Most important cultural sights of Bhutan included
- Visiting Jigme Dorji NP, Jigme Singye Wangchuck NP and Manas NP in one tour
- Accommodation in hotels or luxury camp