1 person US$ 2860
inclusive of single room supplement
- 2 people: US$ 2150 / person
- 3 people: US$ 1985 / person
- 4–5 people: US$ 1875 / person
- 6+ people: US$ 1820 / person
🛌 Single room supplement: US$ 110 / single room
💬 In case mask dance, blessing ceremony or lesson on Buddhism are not included, cost might get reduced.
For different number of people or modified tour program, please inquire.
Indicated costs might not be final and serves for overview only. After the inquiry and consideration of all circumstances, we can present you binding offer.
👔 B2B rates for overseas travel partners are available.
Tour can be organized in dates of your preference, just for you.
Tours for one or two people gets slightly more expensive than the group tours, but difference is not substantial given the flexibility and privacy you are getting.
Terms & Conditions
✅ Cost includes: Bhutan visa/permit. Sustainable Development Fee. English-speaking guide. Breakfast, lunch, dinner. Accommodation in 3★ hotels on double/twin sharing basis. Accommodation in monastery. Transportation in a comfortable vehicle with a driver. Entrance fees as per program. Lecture on Buddhism as donation to the monastery. Long life blessing ceremony as donation to the monastery. Religious mask dance performance.
❎ Cost excludes: International flight tickets. Drinks other than tea and coffee. Optional activities. Tips, personal expenses and other unexpected expenses. Donations to the monastery. Additional bank transfer fees or card payment fee.
🎁 Complimentary from Firefox: Map of Bhutan given on arrival. Bottled water provided in the vehicle. Local SIM card with balance for data and call. Bhutan visit certificate to remember the tour.
🛌 Single room supplement: Odd participants needs to pay extra for single room arrangements.
Requirements for Bhutan VisaFollowing documents are required for visa application:
- Passport data page scan (full page, no cropping, all letters legible, even small one, no flares). Passport need to ba valid at least 6 months from the date of first entry.
- Portrait photograph of passport format or selfie with white background.
- Insurance confirmation document with coverage for medical expenses, repatriation, and accidental disability. We recommend Trawick International which includes all required and can be fixed in a few clicks.